We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds personal data:
– On visiting and using our website we collect the following information: your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed. This information may be used in the administration of our website to improve usability and for marketing purposes;
– On purchasing a work of art we collect the following information: your name, phone number, email address, billing address and shipping details.
– On using our contact form we collect your name and email address;
– On subscribing to out newsletters we collect your email address;
A cookie consists of information sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser as the user is browsing the website. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
How is your information used?
Personal data that is submitted to this website may be used to:
– Administer the website and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
– Process purchases that you have submitted to complete the transaction;
– Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
– Send you email notifications such as when your order has been processed and dispatched;
– Send you our newsletter if you have requested to subscribe for marketing communications relating to our business (you can unsubscribe at anytime);
– Deal with enquiries or complaints relating to our website or a particular transaction;
– Notify you of changes to our services;
All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information.
Who has access to your information?
We will NOT disclose, sell or rent any of your information to third parties or share your information for marketing purposes.
– We disclose non personal data and personal data only when required to do so by law, or when We believe, in good faith, that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect Our property or rights, third parties, or the public at large.
Is my website secure?
Our website has a secure connection using an SSL Certificate. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer and is the standard security technology for creating a more secure and privacy-respecting web.
Having SSL installed means that the application protocol (also known as HTTP) becomes HTTPS, where the ‘S’ stands for secure. Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is a communications protocol, which provides a secure connection between our website and a visitors web browser. A browser will provide visual cues, such as a lock icon or green bar to verify the certificate.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you require any personal information held by us to be corrected or updated please let us know via our contact details below.
How to contact us?
If you have any further questions, feedback or would like us to stop using your information please feel free to get in touch – our email address is email@example.com.